The Smarticket Web Client user can modify use these options to customize the display.
Figure 1. Figure 1
Figure 2. Figure 2
- Select Options to change display options for the Smarticket Web Client can be modified (see Figure 1).
- From the Application Options page, the following options can be modified to customize
the display (see Figure
Position Name Description A Accessibility Mode Option to control optimized functionality for screen readers.
- Off — Turn off optimized functionality
- On — Turn on optimized functionality
B Tickets Listing Columns Information to be displayed about each ticket:
- Check Box — displays a check box which allows the user to select a specific Smarticket
- ID — The ID of the Smarticket
- Title — The title of the Smarticket
- # Uses — The number of uses for the Smarticket
- Expiration — The expiration date of the Smarticket
- Created By — Displays the user who created the Smarticket
- Created — The date the Smarticket was created
- Last Modified — The last modified date of the Smarticket
C Ticket Listing Rows The number of rows of Smartickets to be displayed. D Ticket History Display The number of most recently used Smartickets to be displayed. E Preferred Language Language settings for Smarticket Web Client F Preferred Search Style Select the Search style to be displayed:
- Standard — Users can enter a keyword to search for the Smarticket
- Advanced — User can search for Smartickets by ID, Title or a created by date period
G Notifications Listing Columns Information to be displayed about each Notification:
- ID — The ID for the Smarticket
- Job — The name of the job.
- Status — The status of the job.
- Activity Time — The date and time the message was reported.
H Notifications Listing Rows The number of rows of Notifications to be displayed.
- Once selections have been made, select Save.