The NSi Smarticket Configuration Manager provides the following features:
- Ability to setup configuration settings for the Smarticket Service in a central location.
- Database creation and user connectivity verification.
- Database server scheduling.
- Web server and Web client configuration.
- Web server and Web client startup.
- Backup and restore from existing backups web service options and client configurations.
|Smarticket Service||Shows the current status of the Smarticket Service.
|Stop||Click this button to start the Smarticket Service. This button is available when the service is running.|
|Start||Click this button to start the Smarticket Service. This button is available when the service is stopped.|
|Service Options||Click this button to open the Smarticket Service Properties dialog box to configure the Smarticket Service. You can also configure the service options using the Services console in Windows Administrative Tools. For information about the service settings, see Smarticket Service Options.|
|Web Service tab|
|Web Client tab|