Design and create a process that lets the users scan in documents via the Sharp MFP (OSA) device and store the documents to a network folder.
This simple process consists of the Sharp MFP (OSA) capture component and the Send to Folder route component.
- Drag the Sharp MFP (OSA) capture component to the Process Viewer.
- Drag the Send to Folder route component into the Process Viewer.
- Configure the Sharp MFP (OSA) capture component by following the instructions in Configuring General Settings.
- Create a form by following the instructions in Adding and Editing forms in a group.
- Connect a device to the Server by following the instructions in Device Setup
After the device is configured to connect to the Server, you will see the list of forms when you enter the associated OSA application.
- To scan a document from the device using one of the configured forms follow the instructions in Scanning a Document from the Device.