The Ricoh ESA component allows for direct integration of the AutoStore server and Ricoh MFP devices. This component provides key functionality such as:
- Device level authentication including Windows, Active Directory, and NetWare and custom script authentication.
- Multi-Layer menu definition that allows ease of use and quick indexing.
- Centralized meta-data form definition providing full centralized control over the indexing forms.
- Support for String, String list, Boolean, Date, Number, Database Lookup and Folder Browse field types to provide document indexing flexibility.
- Device groupings allow devices to be divided into functional or organizational groups.
- Extensible forms through VBscript. You can create more interactive forms and validate before a document is scanned.
- Access control support to menus and forms.
- Support for Duplex and Color Scanning.
- Ability to create forms Send to Email, SharePoint 2007, SharePoint 2010, and Smarticket.
- Ability to browse the SharePoint site at the device panel.
Ricoh ESA integration utilizes the latest in ESA technology and is designed to provide enterprise level functionality.