This topic describes how to remove the Ricoh ESA component from the AutoStore server.
If your environment does not use the Ricoh Unified Client and you want to update the AutoStoreXlet, uninstall the current AutoStoreXlet and install the new version as follows:
Uninstall steps from the Ricoh Device Manager.
- Open the Ricoh Device Manager on the AutoStore server.From Windows Explorer, you can run the Ricoh Device Manager application in the AutoStore installation folder:
- installation directory\Distributables\Ricoh ESA\RicohDeviceManager.exe
- C:\Program Files\Notable Solutions\AutoStore 7\Distributables\Ricoh ESA\RicohDeviceManager.exe
- Double-click the Ricoh ESA component in a workflow to open the component settings.
- In the Ricoh ESA settings dialog box, click the Preferences tab.
- Click Device Manager.
- In the Ricoh ESA Device Manager, select the Ricoh device and click Uninstall.
Uninstall steps from the Ricoh device control panel
- Start in the Ricoh device control panel.
- Press the User Tools/Counter/Inquiry hard button on the Ricoh Device control panel.
- Press Extended Feature Settings to show the Extended Feature Settings Menu.
- Press Extended Feature Settings to show the Extended Feature Settings screen.
- Select the Startup Settings tab to show the active applications.
- Select the AutoStore application.
- Press the Execute button to stop AutoStore.
- Select the Uninstall tab to show the installed applications.
- Scroll down to the AutoStore option and select it to show the Extended feature settings screen.
- Press OK.
- Press OK to complete the uninstallation.