Installation through Ricoh Device Manager
- Double-click the Ricoh ESA component in a workflow to open the component settings.
- In the Ricoh ESA settings dialog box, click the Preferences tab.
- Click the Device manager button.
- In the Ricoh ESA Device Manager, click Add to add a Ricoh device. Alternatively, click Import to add several Ricoh devices.
- Select the Ricoh devices and click Install.
- You can also use Windows Explorer to open the Ricoh ESA Device Manager application. The file is located in the NSI installation
<installation directory>\Distributables\Ricoh ESA\RicohDeviceManager.exe
C:\Program Files\NSi\AutoStore Workflow 6\Distributables\Ricoh ESA\Ricoh ESA\RicohDeviceManager.exe
Installation through Web Image Monitor
- Open your web browser and type "http://<device IP address>" in the address bar.
- Click Login in the Web Image Monitor page.
- Enter “admin” for the username and leave password blank.
- Click Device Management > Configuration.
- Under Extended Feature Settings, click Install.
- Choose Local File and browse to <installation directory>\Distributables\Ricoh ESA\Web Image
Note: If device supports the Java 2.x Platform, then browse to <installation directory>\Distributables\Ricoh ESA\Web Image Monitor\33956098. 2.x Platform.zip.
- Click Display Extended Feature List.
Note: AutoStore files will upload to the device.
- Under Installation Target Setting, for Install to, select the SD Card being used for the Java Platform.
- Under Type J Setting, enable Auto Start.
Note: By enabling Auto Start, AutoStore is started automatically when the device starts.
- In the list of applications, choose AutoStore.
- Under Extended Feature List, click Install.
- On the summary page click on OK. Once installation is complete, the Extended Feature List will be empty.
- Click Back.
- Click Startup Settings under Extended Feature Settings. If the AutoStore application shows a status of Stop,
choose AutoStore and click Start Up/Stop.
Note: The first time AutoStore is installed, it is not started automatically. AutoStore must be started manually as described in Step 14.
- The device must be linked to the AutoStore Server. Use the Xlet Configuration Tool which is found in <installation directory>\Distributables\Ricoh ESA\.