Steps in this topic demonstrate a sample configuration of the OpenForms 360 Server.
- Locate and launch OpenForms 360 Server Configurator tool by double-clicking the OpenFormsServer.Configurator.exe executable file.
- In OpenForms 360 Server Configurator, enter Database Connection String in the Connection String field by using the Browse button to open the Connection Properties dialog box for configuring the connection properties.
- In the Connection Properties dialog box select the server from the Server name list box (machinename\ART).
- To connect to the database, select the OpenFormsDB database from the Select or enter a database name list
box.If you gave the database a different name during customized SQL Installation use that database name.
- Click the Test Connection button to verify that the data connection is valid.After a few seconds, the following message should appear: Test connection succeeded.
- If you encounter an error during this test, check the settings, and make any necessary changes.
- Click OK.If the Repository Version states the number x.x.x.x indicating that OpenForms 360 Server Configurator connected to the existing database and found a repository with the displayed version number. If no repository exists create a new one by pressing Create Repository button.
- Select the previously created Windows Group.
- In the Users tab, select an existing AutoStoreUser in the Route Component User field as well as in the Capture Component field.
- In the Validators list, add users who will be connecting to the OpenForms 360 Server from OpenForms 360 Validation (for example, Validator1 and Validator2).
- Add the projects located on previously created file share resource.
- To do so, right-click on the user and click Add SiteMap.
- Save the configuration on C:\Program Files\Notable Solutions\OpenForms 360 Server\OpenFormsServer.Service.exe.config or to the folder that contains OpenFormsServer.Configurator.exe resides.
- Make sure that the OpenFormsServer.Service.exe service is logged on as Local System account.
- Start or restart the service.