Follow the steps in this procedure to point OpenForms360 Sitemap Professional to a primary license server.
- In the OpenForms 360 Sitemap Designer, click .This opens the OpenForms 360 connection options dialog box.
- Enter the server path for the primary server.
- You can copy and paste it from the URL with user name and password authentication field of OpenForms 360 Configurator if you intend to select the User name and password authentication method.
- Copy it from the URL with Kerberos authentication field of the OpenForms 360 Server Configurator if you intend to use the Windows authentication method.
- Select the appropriate authentication method:
Option Description Windows Select this option if you use the Kerberos method of authentication. User name/Password Select this option if you use the user name and password authentication method.
- Click the Check button to verify the correctness of information entered.If your settings are correct, a message line will appear below the OpenForms 360 Server URL field showing the user name used to connect to the server and the status of the server license.
- Click OK.