Update or add licenses by using Web license.
- Open License Manager.
- Click the Create request button.
- Save the request as a text (.txt) file.
- Click the Web License button.
- If you are a new user, register your user information. Otherwise, use your login information
to log into the website.Note: Email addresses from free email services such as Google or Hotmail cannot be used.
- Enter all of the required information on the Web License form and upload the request file that was created.
- Click Submit.An activated license file is sent by email.
- Save the received license file and note the location.
- In License Manager, click the Load Keys button.
- Open the activated license file that was saved in step 8 and click OK to apply the license.