You may have to configure the solution ID for the eSF 2.0 client.
Perform this task for the eSF 2.0 client.
- Access the device’s setup web page by typing the following URL in your browser:
- Click Settings on the left of the screen.
- In Other Settings, click Embedded Solutions.
- Click the Solutions tab and click AutoStore Client.
- Click Configure.
- Select a value for Function ID in the list.By default it is ‘Solution 5’. If you do not have any particular reason to change it (only in case there is another third party application for Lexmark MFP that uses the same function ID for its own purposes) leave it as ‘Solution 5’.
- Restart the device if Function ID is changed from ‘Solution 5’ to another value.