Use this procedure to configure AutoStore authentication on an eSF 2.0 client.
After installing and configuring Lexmark Client Software on MFP <link to the Installing and Configuring the Lexmark Client software> AutoStore authentication Module gets registered in the Lexmark MFP system automatically.
- Access the device’s setup web page by typing the following URL in your browser:
- Click Settings on the left of the screen.
- In Other Settings, click Security.
- Click Edit Security Setup.
- Click Security Templates.
- Click Add a Security Template.
- Enter AutoStore in the Security Template Name text box, select AutoStoreAuthModule for Authentication Setup, and click Save Template.Notice that Security Template with the name AutoStore has just been created.
- Click Return to Edit Security Setups.
- Click Access Controls.
- Click an "AutoStore" value in the Solution 5 list.If you assigned different Function ID when you were configuring the AutoStore client link to Assign Solution Id to AutoStore client, and then select appropriate drop down list.