The Kyocera MFP (HyPAS) component allows you to capture documents from a Kyocera and send the documents to any of the route destinations that are supported by the workflow server. When scanning documents with the MFP, users can provide information about the documents that can be used to identify and route the documents appropriately.
The Kyocera MFP (HyPAS) component provides the following features:
- Allow different set of menus and forms to be used with groups of devices.
- Support for Tree, List, Text, Checkbox field types to provide document indexing flexibility.
- Simplified creation of forms for sending scanned documents to an email address destination or to a folder destination.
- Easy sharing of forms with the use of the save/load form from template functions.
- Forms are extensible through .NET VBScripts. You can create more interactive forms and validate before a document is scanned. Integrated editor with IntelliSense makes the creation of scripts easier.
- Windows and Novell authentication at the MFP panel.
- In addition to Windows and Novell authentication, custom authentication allows you to configure additional authentication methods.
- Allow only certain users to have access to a form or a menu.