Design and create a process that lets the users scan in documents via the Kyocera device and store the documents to a network folder. This simple process consists of the Kyocera MFP (HyPAS) capture component and the Send to Folder route component.
First drag and drop the Kyocera MFP (HyPAS) capture component to the Process Designer. Next, drag and drop the Send to Folder route component into the Process Viewer. For details of how to create a process, please refer to the Server Process section of the Process Designer help file.
- Configure the Kyocera MFP (HyPAS) component preferences described in Preferences Tab.
- Configure the Kyocera MFP (HyPAS) component authentication settings described in Authentication Tab.
- Manage groups and create menus by creating and configuring groups and menus as described in Groups Tab.
- Create forms as described in Forms.
- Connect a device to the server by following the instructions in Device Setup and Configuration. When the device is fully configured to connect to the Server, you will see the list of forms when you enter the associated application.
- To scan a document from the device using one of the configured forms, follow the instructions in Scanning a Document from the Device.