To configure the device after the firmware has been installed, the following steps must be completed:
- Press the "Default Setting/Counter" button on the device.
- Select "Scanner default" on the display screen.
- Enter the password. The default password for Kyocera 3035 MFP is 3000; for Kyocera
4035 MFP is 4000 and for Kyocera 5035 MFP is 5000.
- Select "System Basic" on the display screen
- Press the down arrow key on the display until you see "KYOCapture".
- Press "Change #" on the display.
- Select "On" and enter the IP address and port number (37169 is default) of the AutoStore server.
- Once you have configured everything, press "Close" on all the screens until you return back to the main screen.