The Konica Minolta MFP Capture component allows users to capture documents from any Konica Minolta MFP that supports the OpenAPI platform ("Scan to Application with Jobticket” function v2.0 and greater). These documents can then be sent to any of the route destinations that are supported by the Workflow server. When scanning documents with the MFP, users can provide information about the documents (metadata entered in previously created fields) that can be used to identify and route the documents appropriately.
The Konica Minolta MFP Capture component provides the following features:
- Allow different sets of forms to be used with groups of devices.
- Support for List, Text, Checkbox, Numeric, Date/Time, Label, Tree, Folder Browser and Database Lookup field types to provide document indexing flexibility.
- Windows and Novell authentication at the MFP panel.
- In addition to Windows and Novell authentication, custom authentication allows you to configure additional authentication methods (using the .NET scripting interface).
- Limit form access based on authentication (Groups, Users).
- Ability to create Email, SharePoint, and SMARTicket forms.
- Easily manage device groups by using import/export and network device discovery functionality.