This procedure describes how to add icons to a task.
- Double-click the Konica Minolta MFP capture component in a task to open its properties.
- At the top of the General tab, click the Icons button.This opens the Icon List dialog box.
- Click the Add button, and in the Open dialog box click the icon file
(.png or .pnl) to add to the task.Tip: In this dialog box, you can paste PNG image files copied from another folder in Windows Explorer or My Computer into the Drop Here folder.
- Click Open to add the file.
- When you are finished adding files, click OK to close the Icon List dialog box.
After you complete this procedure, you can use an icon for a form by clicking the browse (...) button next to the Form icon box in the form properties. For details about for options, see Forms.