Use Device Manager to remove applications from a Konica Minolta MFP device.
As long as an MFP is listed in the Device Manager, AutoStore will restore the application button on the MFP. This allows you to manually update and application on a particular MFP as opposed to performing a forced update, which updates all devices.
- On the General tab of the Konica Minolta MFP component configuration dialog, click Device Manager.
- In the Application list column for a device, click the browse button (...).This opens a window listing all the applications (both AutoStore and third-party) registered on the MFP.
- You can click the Refresh button to refresh the list of applications.
- Select the application you want to remove.
- Click the Delete button to delete a selected application from the device.
- If you are prompted whether to remove the application button from the MFP, click Yes.
- Close the application list dialog.