This procedure describes steps to follow if icons are not displayed while you are attempting to select icons for Konica Minolta forms and menus.
- Create a new configuration.
- Drag the Konica Minolta MFP and Send to Folder components into the task.
- Double-click the Konica Minolta MFP component to open the Konica Minolta MFP configuration dialog.
- On the General tab, click Icons button.
- In the Icon List dialog box, select a custom icon.For example, select an icon from C:\Program Files (x86)\Notable Solutions\AutoStore Workflow 7\Icons\Konica Minolta\Building.
- Click OK to close the Icon List dialog box.
- In the menu, right-click the Default Menu menu item and click Edit.
- In the Menu Settingsdialog box, click the Menu icon edit button (...).
- Select an icon from the list and click OK.
- Save and then run the configuration.
- In the Konica Minolta MFP configuration dialog, click the Device Manager button and make sure that you have deleted the old application.Icons do not get updated unless an application has been deleted and recreated on the MFP.