Use this procedure to update software from the Kodak Scan Station console.
Note: Installation of the update may also be done from the AutoStore Process Designer through the Software Update feature found in the Group option on the Menu tab.
Note: You will need a USB 2.0 flash drive to move files to the Kodak Scan Station.
- Select C:\install directory\Distributables\Kodak Scan Station 500.
- For Kodak Scan Station 500, copy the following file onto the root directory of the USB 2.0 flash drive: NSiKSS500Update.exe.
- Shut down and restart the Kodak Scan Station.
- Select NSI Autostore Client on the Kodak Scan Station Interface.
- Insert the USB 2.0 flash drive into Kodak Scan Station.The following prompt to update appears: "Update from version 0.00 to version 1.08 OK to update now, cancel to perform later. Updating in xx seconds."
- Click OK.The Kodak Scan Station restarts.
- Remove the USB 2.0 flash drive from the Kodak Scan Station.