- The component supports the HP TRIM versions 7.1 and 7.3.
- For a proper operation of the component, you should install one of the software products
provided by HP TRIM.
The required product depends on the desired connection method selected on the General tab.
The following table describes the software requirements for a proper operation of
Table 1. Software requirements Connection method Host machine Server machine Web-service No special requirements.
The HP TRIM Web Service.Set the IIS APPPOOL account for HP TRIM Enterprise Studio as a trusted account to impersonate users. To set the IIS APPPOOL\TRIM account as trusted, complete the following steps:
- In IIS, create an application pool of TRIM.
- Add IIS APPPOOL\TRIM as a trusted account in the Miscellaneous section of HP TRIM Enterprise Studio.
The HP TRIM desktop client.
The HP TRIM SDK library (HP.HPTRIM.SDK.dll) should be added into the Global Assembly Cache (GAC), version 2.0. See more information about adding an assembly into GAC in How to: Install an Assembly into the Global Assembly Cache.
No special requirements.
- The component allows adding documents with fields of the "XML String" format, but these fields won't be shown by the client in the document properties on the server.
- When you use the Desktop client connection mode, then the workflow service (batch.exe)
should be started under the HP TRIM user account.
See more information on how to log on to the workflow service as a special user in How to Start the Service as HP TRIM User.