In this example, a workflow will be created which captures documents from Digital Sender 9250C.
On the device, during a scanning process, the user will be able to enter a string value or select it from the pre-configured list. This string value will be used as a folder under the pre-configured folder, which will be created. This is where the captured file will be stored.
- Drop HP MFP/Digital Sender (OXPd) and Folder Store components into the Process Designer.
- Open the properties section of HP MFP/Digital Sender (OXPd) component and click the
Preferences tab.The URL can be based on either HTTP or HTTPS (SSL).
- On the General tab, select Default form, and click the Edit Button.
- Clear the Default checkboxes check box, and select the Allow Changes checkbox
Paper Size, Page Orientation, Color Mode and
Resolution.These selections will allow the user to change these scan settings directly on the device.
- On the Fields Tab, select List from the drop-down list of available types.
- Enter Folder for Name and Folder Where to Save for Display.
- Click the properties button (...) of the field being configured.
- Enter random values and labels and check whether they appear by default on the device display. If they do, select OK.
- In the Form Settings dialog box, click the Components tab.
- Click on the properties button ... of Folder Store component.The properties for the Folder Store component will be displayed along with Available RRTs.
- Configure the folder store component with the following options:
Option Configuration Folder Path C:\dest\~DS2::%Folder%~ (use HP MFP/Digital Sender (OXPd) RRTs) Rename file No (file names are already unique so there is no make them unique)
- Click the OK button in Folder Store component. Choose not to create folders now.
- Press OK button in Form Settings dialog, and then click OK in the HP MFP/Digital Sender (OXPd) configuration dialog box.
- Save the workflow in Process Designer (click and specify the file name Hp2Demo.cfg), and then close the Process Designer.
- Start the process from the Service Manager interface.