You can use a form template to add a form to a group.
A form must be saved for the component to a template file before you can perform this procedure. See Saving a Form as a Template.
A form template is an XML formatted file that saves the all of the settings that are required to reproduce a form in a different Fuji Xerox AIP group or menu.
- If necessary, double-click the Fuji Xerox AIP component in a workflow to open the Fuji Xerox AIP settings dialog box.
- On the Groups tab, click the group or menu where you want to add a form from a template.
- Click on the menu bar.
- In the Template file box, enter the full path to the form template file.
- Optional: If the template is for a dynamic template, enter the full path to the template script
file in the Dynamic Form script file box.You can click the browse button (...) to locate the script file.
- Click the Create button.This opens the Form Settings dialog box.
- Enter a new name for the form and make any other necessary changes to the form settings.
- Click the OK button when you are finished editing the form.
Completing this procedure adds a new form based on the template to the selected menu or group.