You can save a form to a template file to reuse the form in another group.
You must create and configure a form before you can perform this procedures. See Adding a Form.
A form template is an XML formatted file that saves the all of the settings that are required to copy a form to a different Fuji Xerox AIP group or menu.
- If necessary, double-click the Fuji Xerox AIP component in a workflow to open the Fuji Xerox AIP settings dialog box.
- On the Groups tab, right-click the form you want to save and click Save as Template on the shortcut menu.This opens the Save Form as Template dialog box.
- In the Location box, enter the full path to the folder where you want to save the template.You can click the browse button (...) to locate a folder.
- In the Template Name box, type a name for the template.
- Optional: If Enable Dynamic Form is selected in the form settings, then you can select Save copy of dynamic script in the same location to copy the associated .Net script to the same location.
- Click the Save button to save the template.The template file is saved to a file with the name specified by Template Name, with the .xml extension is appended to the file name.