Use this component in your process to route documents into the Alfresco system.
An example of using the component to send documents from an MFP device.
- Create a new workflow and add a capture component to specify the type of MFP used for scanning.
- Select the desired process components if you need the documents to be processed before routing them to Alfresco.
- Add the Alfresco component as the route component for the workflow.
- Configure the connection parameters,
the destination and general properties of the documents.Add any necessary categories, tags and fields for Alfresco on the Attributes tab.
- Save the configured workflow, and start the process.
After being scanned, a document gets captured and processed. After being processed, the document is routed to storage on the Alfresco server.